With your wedding, you want to make your memory not only strong, but also exciting. Whenever you visit any ordinary wedding ceremony the first thing that comes in your mind is that your venue and ceremony would be different which will be exclusive and talked about. Hence, no matter how much your budget is, you try the best to get out of it. Some try to add thank you note or return gift, while some add photo booth, some prefer, destination wedding while some go for traditional wedding at their old homes. Everyone have their own point of view and preferences.
Nowadays, selecting barn for wedding ceremony has become a trend. Barn is a sort of agricultural building which is built away from city for farming and cattle purpose. Selecting rustic barn as wedding venue is a way to stay away from the chaotic city and celebrating within nature. Instead of booking a hall, arranging tables and caterer, you have it in the most natural way where the entire field is decorated with flowers and you have huge space to dance and roam around.
Agricultural business is the main sector in Minnesota, a state in northern region of US. Since most of the areas are covered with forests and greenery therefore, you will find barns all over the city where you can find anything from cattle to fodder. Since barns have become a unique venue for wedding therefore, barn wedding venues in MN are in increasing demand.
Here are some reasons for the popularity of barns –
- Barns have natural looking color and background which means you don’t need to stick fancy wall papers or spend money on useless items to make it look sparkling. Selecting a barn itself means that the couple wants a natural theme so decorating it with lights and flowers makes it look natural.
- Barns have a traditional and old look that reminds you of history. Therefore, selecting a barn that has history associated with it also gives your guests an opportunity to take a tour.
- Beautiful garden, countryside scenery and contemporary food, what else do you want if you dislike that chaotic city world with noise and fanciful life.
- Barns are way different from that of a hotel. It gives you a feeling of home as well as to your guests.
- Beautiful scenery with greenery and huge field all over the place gives you an opportunity to make your photo session not only splendid, but romantic and cozy.
Get a roast barbecue and countryside made wine to enjoy your traditional wedding with countryside theme. Instead of making it way too formal for your guests, make them feel at ease by giving them a homely welcome.